SA2020 Facebook House Rules
This is your Page (just like we are YOUR SA2020). We encourage you to participate in the conversation - leave comments, post photos, add videos, and upload links here. However, we will review all comments and will remove any that don't work under our "House Rules." SA2020 social media is intended to provide a space for San Antonians to engage in meaningful, solutions-based conversation. It’s also here to give us an opportunity to share some awesome things going on in our city. Because we don't screen comments prior to posting ('cause that's no fun and not how real conversation happens), we simply ask that you respect the following guidelines when commenting and/or posting:
- Be respectful when publishing content. We all come from varying backgrounds and beliefs. Please be mindful of that.
- It's ok to voice an opinion, complaint, or disagreement, but SA2020 is solutions-based. Without a valid, articulated solution to a valid concern, your post can be deleted. Obscenities, personal attacks, threatening, harassing, or abusive content, and defamatory comments about any person, group, organization or belief will be deleted. The user may be blocked after repeated incidents.
- All posts must have the origin or source of any material
- This isn't a place for the commercial solicitation or promotion of products and will delete them from the account as necessary.
- Any comments posted to SA2020 social media accounts do not necessarily reflect the opinions or viewpoints of SA2020.
- SA2020 began as a conversation. We intend to keep that going. Any comments that stop a conversation from happening will be deleted.