Updated March 15, 2021
SA2020 is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws that guarantee public access to certain types of information, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, personal information is not actively shared. In particular, we do not re-distribute or sell personal information collected on our web servers.
SA2020.org collects and stores any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse to or away from the page. SA2020.org does not associate this data to individual user identities.
SA2020.org may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests. Personal information is not stored within cookies.
SA2020.org uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information name, email, phone number, organization, and location. Contact information from the webforms is used only to send material relating to the manner for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party. You can opt out of communications at any time with the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the newsletter.
Use of Information
- SA2020.org will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication back to individuals who contact us via the site.
- SA2020.org uses browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
- SA2020.org may use aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services
Distribution of Collected Information
- SA2020.org will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- SA2020.org will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the other SA2020-owned websites. You should review the privacy statement posted on other SA2020-owned websites when you visit them.
Responsibility for External Sites
This website may contain links to other websites. Some of those websites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of websites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.